Thursday, October 9, 2014

// : Twerk it : //

One of the newer words on the street these days is, "twerk" or "twerking".  You may have seen this done in a dance club or in a video online.  Many videos have been made due to "twerking fails" or more recently, "men twerking".  I have a friend who likes to do it upside down against a wall everywhere she goes.  It's her signature... She's classy, let me tell you.

Definition: A vulgar dance movement that involves moving your hips back and forth really fast, or thrusting thin air if you will.

Orgin: Miley Cyrus I'm pretty sure.

Examples:

Twerking Fail
 
Men at Twerk
 
At this time it might feel as if I should share a video of the creator, Miley, twerking her tiny little a** off, but due to the fact that I think she is a little overdone, I will leave it at this.
 
 
Signing out,
Danimal :)

2 comments:

  1. These remind me of Vines. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite uses: A Snow White meme with "Whistle while you twerk".

    ReplyDelete